POSS Politeknik Aceh
Welcome to POSS POLITEKNIK ACEH
<<=======================>>
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free.
POSS Politeknik Aceh
Welcome to POSS POLITEKNIK ACEH
<<=======================>>
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free.
POSS Politeknik Aceh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POSS Politeknik Aceh

Melihat sifat keterbukaan Linus Torvalds dengan memerdekakan source kernel buatannya, membuat terdorong hati nurani kami untuk Go OPEN SOURCE.......

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Dasar - Dasar Python
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Pemograman java... hello.java
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm by zack

» Cracking WEP Menggunakan Backtrack
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 am by zack

» sedikit tentang array
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 am by zack

» Cara mengembalikan data yang telah terformat diubuntu
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 am by zack

» Dasar-dasar PHP 12: Penutup
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:31 am by Admin

» Dasar-dasar PHP 11: Menguasai Fungsi (bag. 2)
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 am by Admin

» Dasar-dasar PHP 11: Menguasai Fungsi (bag 1)
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am by Admin

» Dasar-dasar PHP 10 — Hula Loops
Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am by Admin

Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zack

zack

Jumlah posting : 67

Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration Empty
PostSubyek: Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration   Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 am

Q. I have just installed Ubuntu 6.06 and I would like to allow remote login to my system from home via ssh. How do I install and configure SSH server?

A. OpenSSH is a FREE version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users of the Internet rely on. Users of telnet, rlogin, and ftp may not realize that their password is transmitted across the Internet unencrypted, but it is. OpenSSH encrypts all traffic (including passwords) to effectively eliminate eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and other attacks. Additionally, OpenSSH provides secure tunneling capabilities and several authentication methods, and supports all SSH protocol versions.
Ubuntu SSHD Installation

Type the following two command to install both ssh client and server:
# sudo apt-get install openssh-server openssh-client
SSHD Configuration

To be frank your server is ready by default. Just test it from your home computer or from same system with the command:
# ssh localhost
OR
# ssh user@your-server-ip-address
How do I use ssh client?

Assuming that your server hostname is userver.mydomain.com and username is vivek, you need to type the following command:
# ssh vivek@userver.mydomain.com
To stop ssh server, enter:
# sudo /etc/init.d/ssh stop
To start sshs server, enter:
# sudo /etc/init.d/ssh start
To restart ssh server, enter:
# sudo /etc/init.d/ssh restart
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Ubuntu Linux OpenSSH Server installation and configuration
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1